We have a strong commitment to helping adults of all ages grow and mature spiritually within a wide range of context. Please contact the church office or the minister if you would like to be part of one these ministries or know which particular program we have running at the moment.
House Churches and Bible Study Groups
- groups of 5 to 10 people meet during the week for study of the Bible, prayer, and caring for one another.
- Short-term Bible studies are also offered at the church and are welcome to all.
- Weekly and monthly meetings are available, open to all men, including those from other churches.
- Focus: fellowship, sharing, discussion, outreach, and brief meditations on Scripture. All men are welcome.
Men’s Fellowship Group
- Groups of men meet for mutual encouragement and support.
- These women take seriously the mandate to follow Christ throughout life, and do so through fundraising and fellowship opportunities and activities within the church.
- Pastor Chris is a certified “Prepare and Enrich” consultant which means that any couple seeking pre-marital training can receive vibrant and helpful tools to help keep their marriage intact.
- Other than our relationships to Christ no relationship is more important than our marriages.
- Using the “Prepare and Enrich” program Pastor Chris is happy to work with couples who want to perform a check up on this most important relationship.
- It can be helpful for struggling couples and fun for couples seeking to renew, refresh, or re-vitalize their already strong marriage.