Children are precious to us at St. Andrew’s! Our concern for children begins very early. We want to provide youngsters with a firm biblical foundation upon which their lives can grow.
- Provided at the second service for infants and toddlers. They begin learning through the loving care of their teachers.
- Available during the 10:30am service for children age 3 to grade 7.
- Classes are closely graded to facilitate the learning of biblical principles in ways that are understandable at each age level.
- Children are dismissed part way through the service to go to their classes.
Please note that church begins at 10 am on the first Sunday of each month and that on those Sundays the children go to Sunday School but return to take communion with their families.
- In beautiful surroundings removed from regular activities, God makes Himself known in significant ways.
- The camp ministry of the Vancouver Island Presbytery (VIP) offers camps for families, and adults.